Series 70 ePODs: Type-X SF
The Series 70: ePODs Type-X SF is a web-enabled Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with a Transformer and SafePanel Distribution. The Series 70: ePODs Type-X SF is a SIMO Configuration (Single Input, Multiple Outputs), and is available in configurations up to 1000 kVa, with distribution in the front or on either side.
Type-X SF Mechanical Overview
Reliability, Safety, Convenience, and Monitoring Features
Epoxy Coated Buswork
Silver Plated Terminals
Screw Thread Inserts
Serialized Critical Board Tracking
InSight IR™ Portholes
Dead-Front Hinged Doors
NTP Time Clock
Series 70 ePODs: Type-X SF Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||80"H x 69"W x 47"D|
ePODs: Type-X SF Virtual Tour Video
Panel Board Configurations
• Requires deenergizing before an employee works on or near equipment
• Safe to Install Additional Circuit Breakers When Disconnected
• Ideal for environments where live equipment can be shut down for maintenance.
• Finger Safe (IP-20 Rated) Panel Board
• Includes Panel Board Shrouds
• Designed to Maximize Operator Safety
• Designed for environments that require uninterrupted power.